event of an accident
- Plate number of the vehicle for which you are submitting the claim. Vehicle owner's customer number on vehicle registration.
- Driver's customer number and date of birth - if not the owner of the vehicle.
- If applicable, SGI CANADA package policy number or the name of the company any additional insurance was purchased from for this vehicle.
- Information on other vehicles, other drivers and witnesses involved in the incident.
- If reported to the police, the file number.
- If you are a GST registrant, your eligible percentage.
MID-WEST MEIDL COLLISION CENTRE is ProFirst recognized by Honda Canada for Honda and Acura vehicles. Our technicians are specially trained and have access to Honda specific repair information as well as access to the latest tools and a clean and safe facility. You can rest easy knowing your Honda or Acura will be fixed properly with the high standards we have put in place.
MID-WEST MEIDL COLLISION CENTRE is proud to be an I-CAR Gold Class Collision Centre. The Gold Class designation is the measure of our highly trained technicians, with the knowledge and skills to confidently and professionally repair your vehicle. Only about 10% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class Standard.
As soon as possible. Once our team has gathered the appropriate information and sourced the right parts for the repair, we will call to arrange an appointment with you to get your vehicle in as quickly as possible.
Repair times will vary because every vehicle and repair is so different. Our team will give you an approximate date once your vehicle is in, and keep you updated on the progress of the repairs.
Of course, Mid-West Meidl Collision Centre can arrange a vehicle rental from one of our partner dealerships or rental companies.
Yes, Mid-West Meidl Collision Centre uses a state of the art paint booth and Aquabase paints that will match your vehicles factory paint.
Yes, the most common use for the Paintless Dent Repair process is to repair hail damage, door dings, minor body creases, and minor to major indentations. The techniques can also be applied to help prepare the damaged panel for paint. The process of Paintless Dent Repair requires a technician to specifically push exact locations of metal to a precise height, which can only be witnessed with use of a PDR reading instrument, such as a Paintless Dent Repair reflector board or Paintless Dent Repair light.
Yes, for all makes and models.
Our goal at Mid-West Meidl Collision is to complete the repair of your vehicle to the pre-accident state.