Mainway Mazda Car Financing and Leasing Options in Saskatoon
Mainway Mazda’s car financing professionals are on your side, and we will work hard to get you in a great new or used vehicle with low percent financing rates that will let you focus on driving and not worrying about car payments.
What do we have to offer?
- $0 Down
- $0 Due at Signing O.A.C.
- First Time buyer? Approved!
- Past Credit Problems? Approved!
- New to Saskatchewan or Canada? Approved!
- Owe too much on your trade? We’ll pay off your old loan!
Yes, financing should be that easy; and it is at Mainway Mazda. Our Finance and Lease Specialists have over 30 years of combined financial experience and are here to provide you with exceptional customer service.
Mainway Mazda works with some of the largest lending institutions in Saskatchewan to give our customers the best selection of car financing and vehicle leasing options on the market. We offer all sorts of low percent auto financing options on new Mazda vehicles and be sure to check for our latest promotions for first-time buyers and other programs available through Mazda Canada.
Owning a vehicle is easier than you imagined when you finance your next car with Mainway Mazda in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our dealership has approved customers from across the region for car loans including individuals from Kindersley and Rosetown. Get approved and drive away in your next Mazda today!
Online Credit Application
Your first step is easy: just fill out our online car credit application and get pre-approved for car financing fast. Worried that you won’t get approved for car loans if you have bad credit? Don’t give up so fast!
We offer a number of car financing solutions for customers with bad credit. Apply today and see one of our credit professionals for assistance in getting your credit score back on track.
Mazda Canada First-Time Owners Program
Mazda Canada has partnered with the Bank of Nova Scotia to create a First Time Owners Program to make it easier for new drivers to get on the road for the first time!
The First-Time Owners Program allows customers with no car financing history to finance their first vehicle, and applies to every new Mazda2, Mazda3, Mazda5, Mazda6 and CX-5.
First Time Owners Program guidelines are as follows:
- No prior auto finance or lease experience
- Maximum monthly payment is $500/month
- Down payment minimum $1,000 for retail financing and lease financing
- TDSR (Total Debt to Service Ratio) less than or equal to 35%
- Customer must have no derogatory credit (no delinquencies, no charge-offs or judgments)
- D & E credit rated borrowers are not eligible
- Minimum full-time employment period of 6 months
- Proof of income is required and may be verified prior to lender providing dealer with an approval
- Proof of insurance is required
- Term maximum 72 months for retail loans and 48 months for lease
- First Payment is required for lease customers
- Maximum 125% Loan to Value
* Please note that ALL conditions must be met to qualify.
New graduates can get in a Mazda sooner than ever with the Mazda Graduate Program where we’ll give you up to $1,000 towards your new Mazda to help you get behind the wheel. This discount can be used in combination with any other discounts through Mainway Mazda.
All new and certified pre-owned vehicles are eligible. Program excludes fleet vehicles.
- Graduation must be within 90 days, and supported by a letter from the Registrar Office (no exceptions).
- Vehicle must be registered and licensed in the name of the graduate.
- Only one graduate claim per customer.
Eligible Schools* and Degrees
- University: Undergraduate, Bachelor or Post Graduate, Master, Doctorate** course length: 3 Years
- Community College (outside Quebec): Diploma course length: 2 Years
- Cegep (Quebec): Diploma of College Studies in technique course length: 3 Years
* Recognized by Provincial Ministry of Education.
** Post Graduate degrees may be less than 3 years.